Special Abilities are powers given by items that do special things depending on the ability.
For every Ability Amulet there is a Special Ability.
More information about each ability can be found on its page.
Flamewave is an ability that gives the power of a stream of fire.
Magma Pillar is an ability that gives the power of powerful blasts of lava shooting from underground.
Side-Along Abilities are the term for when multiple players combine their abilities.
Side-Along Abilities are calculated in the following fashion:
- The players using them must be at most 90 degrees to the left or right of the player who first used the ability.
- The players must be using abilities that are compatible.
- The players must not be facing each other.
Stamina is a bar that is drained when Special Abilities are used. It shows up as a sky-blue bar directly underneath the XP bar. It only shows up when an ability-giving item is equipped or held.
Its value is as follows:
- A full bar has 100 points in it
- Bars are drained at 20 points per second
- The player has as many bars as XP levels, leveling up means five more seconds of ability usage
- When an ability stops being used, the bar will begin to regenerate at 10 points per second
- If the bar is fully drained, the ability will stop and the bar will wait 1 second before regenerating