- Health: 30 HP()
- Attack: 10 HP(), player is lifted 3 blocks into the air as well
- Speed: Slightly slower than a walking player when walking, slightly faster than a sprinting player while charging
The Snowy Pig is massive, twice as large as a regular pig, and as a result drops 4 to 5 porkchops, as well as a chance of 1-2 leather. It can also drop 1-3 feathers due to its wings.
Its skin is paler than a regular pig's skin, and its top appears to be covered in snow.
It also bears the aforementioned wings as well as tusks like a boar.
Snowy Pigs are neutral instead of passive, so if one is attacked it will attack back, by charging at the player with its head down. When attacking, it has an attack animation of its head jerking sharply up, as if "stabbing" with the tusks. The attack also thrusts the player into the air.
Snowy Pigs will regularly embark on "pilgrimages" where they move single-mindedly in one direction for up to two hundred blocks until they reach their destination.
Snowy Pigs can spawn in "herds" of 4-6. These herds have unique, recyclable UUIDs, and they never willingly travel far from each other. In addition, if the herd is separated it will try to rejoin. Attacking a pig in a herd enough times will cause the rest of the herd to take notice and attack, much like zombie pigmen. If an entire herd is attacking at once, the player may never hit the ground from the repeated attacks, and so stay bouncing around in the air until dead. Herds are generally noticeable for how they all travel the same direction.
- Though it cannot fly, the Snowy Pig does fall slowly and takes no fall damage.
- About 75% of Snowy Pigs spawn as lone pigs, and 25% as herds.
- Shears can be used to "shave" a Snowy Pig of its wings.