- Ghastly Torch: Lights up the area from 20 blocks out. Crafted by using a torch and Ghastly Poison. Rarely Dropped by Ghastly Zombies.
- Ghastly Apple: Found on Ghastly trees. Found in the Ghastly Biome. Crafted by using an apple and Ghastly Poison. Causes the Nausea effect.
- Ghastly Poison: Dropped by Ghastly zombies.
- Ghastly Zombie: Has nausea affect when hit. Spawns in the Ghastly Biome.
- Lake Monster: Found in lakes in swamps. Do not look in the eye. Faster than an Enderman. Stronger than a Zombie Pigman. 20 Hearts of Health.
- Wastelander: Found in the Desert Biome. As fast as The player. Looks like a Steve with ruined clothing. Will trade like a villager. Trades for food.
- Night Watcher: A giant bird found in any biome. Will snatch off the Player if found. 100 Hearts.
- The Hungry: An alternate version of a Zombie. Drops food in a line to lure you into traps. Can be found in packs of 5. Found anywhere. 10 Hearts.
The Ghastly Biome
- Ghastly trees with Ghastly Apples.
- Bedrock Flowers... Are as strong as they sound.
- Filled with the new Hostile Mobs.
|Fanmade Updates (template)|
2.0 | Minecraft 2.0 Update (Stevethebarbarian) | Minecraf 2.0-The Everything Update | 2.1 | 2.1.1 | 2.2 (16w24a) | 2.10 fantastical creatures update | Minecraft 2 | Minecraft 2: Curse of the Void | Minecraft 2: Simplicity is Key | Minecraft: Mob Mashup! | Minecraft: 2D Quest | Minecraft: 3DS Edition (Please note that "sequel games" are to be considered updates)
The Intelligent Mobs Update | Decorative Update | Nature Update | "The Earth Update" | The Nether Update | Depthlands Update | Void Update | Asia Update | The World Of Colour Update 2 | April Fools 2018 | New Mobs and Items + Fake Versions | Pixelmon Update 5.0.5 | Minecraft F.1.1 Update: The Structure Update | Minecraft: X02 | Minecraft Withered Update