It is composed of stone and dispensers, and inside rests a minecart track that activates each dispenser. Now, the minecart is still passing through the track, and once the dispensers stop, it is rumored that the Apocalypse Source will completely malfunction and will not spawn any mob or projectile, and rather shoot Primed TNT all around from the center of the world, being the start of the end of Minecraftia.
Bowman is Jonathan in his hero mode. He wears a "leather" iron helmet, an iron chestplate, an iron pair of leggings and a "leather" iron pair of boots. All are enchanted with the full level of Thorns, and he has a bow enchanted with full levels in random order: Looting, Punch, Power, Flame and Infinity. If he uses his bow, he can kill one big slime in one hit.
He uses no fighting style and rather uses his own. In his fighting style he can:
- summon primed TNT, lava lakes and cactus fields.
- prime any TNT in a 10 x 10 x 10 radius.
- explode without damaging himself, people and terrain, only mobs, especially undead.
- force out all mobs in any portion of his line of sight.
- summon the Gigantic Dispenser Golem which is simply a stone golem with full arrow dispensers for head, shoulder, elbow, palms, thighs and knees.
- one-hit-KO all mobs in a 10 x 10 x 10 radius around the first hit mob without even hitting them, only the beginning mob that is hit to begin the kill spread.
- burn all undead by throwing a pile of glowstone dust at only one undead mob.
- begin a fire charge tornado by shooting a lot of fire charges in a cone shape with the bottom centered on himself.
- make a fire charge disc by shooting fire charges in all directions.
- ask Notch to get rid of them. See Notch Altar.